Classical Arabic Course
Studying Islamic sciences and the Qur’an requires extensive knowledge of the Arabic language, as it is the language of Qur’an and most Islamic science books are written in it.
Through our Classical Arabic Course, your children will be able to learn the basics of the Arabic language, thus marching towards good understanding of Islam.
Why do our kids need to learn classical arabic?
The Arabic language is the only way to understand Islam clearly and to learn Allah’s (God’s) teachings through reading His book, the Holy Quran.
It is important to start educating your kids on how to read and write the Arabic language as early as possible to:
- Be able to pray (Muslims must pray in Arabic)
- Read and recite the Holy Quran
In “Be Quran”, we are working to implement the teachings of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH) when he said: “The best of you are the ones who learn the Holy Quran and teach it to others”.
What is the online classical Arabic course?
It is a course that is specially designed to help Muslim non-Arabic kids to learn Arabic, the language of the Holy Quran as young as possible for understanding the concepts and teachings of Allah by reading His Holy Book.
What will your kids learn?
Your kids will be able to learn classical Arabic language using a special program that focuses on the 4 main abilities to master any language that includes reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
What will you learn?
After enrolling your kids into our online classical Arabic course they will be able to:
- Learn how to read Arabic letters and write them correctly
- Pronounce the Arabic words correctly
- Write full Arabic sentences
- Speak Arabic fluently
- Know more about the main five pillars of Islam in addition to learning some important Islamic stories that mention main events and important events within prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) main life
- Understand the basics of Arabic grammar
Who is this course for?
We have designed this course to be an extra easy and exciting method to learn classical arabic online for kids starting from the age of 4-5 years old.
However, we are also welcoming non-Arabic speaking adults who have no prior experience in reading or writing the Arabic language!
Enrolling in this course has no prerequisites.
Why should you enroll in the online classical Arabic course for kids?
There are many reasons that would encourage you to enroll your kids in the classical Arabic course offered by “Be Quran”, these reasons include:
- Teaching kids with the aid of Arabic speaking native, professional and certified teachers who are specialized in educating early school students
- Offering an interactive online class that will increase kids’ engagement throughout the learning process
- Presenting dedicated one to one classroom
- Affordable prices and discounts for groups
- Weekly graded assignments for maximum benefit